Link Automation Water Products is a developer and manufacturer of light industrial control systems for water treatment applications. Our customers include dealers, distributors, service providers, and other manufacturers who sell into the commercial swimming pool market. The commercial end-user includes school systems, municipalities, health clubs, hotels, aquatic centers, recreational amusement parks such as water slides and other water attractions, agriculture, aquaculture, water softeners, and other commercial applications of water treatment and control. Link Automation brings advanced micro-electronics and computer technology to an industry that has not experienced its full benefit until now. Our equipment is easy to operate and puts you in control. This results in more economical products that have more features and functionality than competitive products.
- All products feature state-of-the-art electronics.
- Products are designed to provide stand alone and system-wide control.
- Remote operation and monitoring of products is a primary design feature.
- Updated Sensor Technology includes ORP, pH, Free and Total Chlorine PPM (Amperometric), and more.
- Meets HCF (High Capacity Feed Chlorination) Standards for Controller Programming, out of the box.
- Capable of Controlling Chlorine in all forms, including Salt (via PPM Sensor), and Bromine (Non ORP controlled)